Thursday, February 5, 2009

A big big self stupidity

Shitty day, shitty me, shitty thoughts, shitty sins, shitty look, shitty headache ..
today I just couldn't make it through
hopes that today could just pass faster man
every time in trouble times, they just hold on you
Thanks for friends ... the only one that could
Listen, care, honest, hold me on and love me =)

" sorry for the shite i've made,
i'm just too over and I am totally 95% unconscious
and at least I know who is my true friend,
there keep asking and give a slap on my face" est are you ok???" ( you know who you are)
but I do enjoy in it, it's fun, haha ..
next time i ain't gotta drink so much man ..
I would stay awake !!! "


" Thanks, I would be alright, gaik and phey, sui yen !!"

i just slept not more than 3 hours yesterday, so so so so so so so sleepy and tired, headache and sorely eyes. EYes barely open, dragging on a dead body on a bed

No comments: