Monday, February 9, 2009

not that easy

after a few days of in the deepest pit
It could be the top 10 hardest day in mine life
finally today, I just relief with tears dropped.........
relieved ...haih .
I doesn't know which want is the best for me
I doesn't know which want is the best, right, wrong.
isn't i'm immature to keep hurting the people around me
things just do not seems getting better each day
sadly,it getting worst ..
I know I would struggling in this hard circumstances for a period,
I wonder how could I stay strong to grab for the hope tomorrow each day.
My friend told me, think positively. but I know this is not just about me
this is concern about people around me, the family that I was once loved,the friend that i was once love, the friend that not the same anymore.

A broken heart, A broken soul .......
i just hope someone to restore it .....
I need to cry out for help ...
Haih ..

No comments: