Sunday, February 1, 2009

human nature

every one knows that the true beauty of course come from the heart
but as human nature, we like beautiful things,
we want to look good, we do feels like walking beyond the ground
that why we need to perks up ourselves always look good,
clothes with trend that suit us the most,
standing in front of mirror looking at the same face every day

there is no right or wrong we pursuit for "good things"
but sometimes, isn't I care too much of these thing
and neglected some really important things in my life.
the priority in my life has been twisted without I knowing it.
I think sometimes I do care too much
isn't my confidence is just come from how I look ??
i agreed is just part of it .. yes, I have to clothes ourselves well
but don't be too obsessed i look, and causing me forget how to clothes my heart and soul
with a the brand call- CHARACTER Inside



" therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink,
or about your body, what you will wear.
is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
seek first his kingdom and he righteousness..."
(matthew 6:28)

No comments: