Monday, December 22, 2008

Ching ... doraemon time reflector


Today while I was running on the treadmills
Some past has been pop out in my mind

Reflected back some stupid things and the funniest thing
that I'd ever done ..
Something that I'd done that I feel like
" Eww .. That's not me !! "
but hello ..*grin* " that what you did !! "
Hehehe .. I will laugh at my stupidity act
and some immature act and recall back the wrong doing that I had done so that in the future .. I won't do that We tend to change from day to day no matter what ..
You can't be who you were yesterday
but
You can choose to be who you wanna be
for tomorrow
So ... Goodbye the stupidity and the past
I want a revolution =)

In fact the stupid and dumb act that we've done really make us
laugh at ourselves ..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Epic treadmills generally offer an outstanding 12-year warranty on the motor, but only 90 days on the rest. Epic does offer features such as the ability to design a personal workout and may include a stereo, depending on the model you choose.