Tuesday, December 2, 2008

i'm back !


I've been looking for water but I come up dry
Thought that I could find happiness but
Now I know what I should do

Seeking for a abundant life
Go to trust the simple truth
Go to trust all I really need
Go to trust my passionate
now
I'm coming ..
Coming back to the arm never far out of reach
Love that call me when
I lose my way
..Hold me when
I feel afraid
So I'm not in grey
no more getting caught in the middle between black and white
I know where I stand
I know the only thing that of worth living for

The meaningful purpose in my life :) ..
YET SIMPLE JUST TRUST ....


p.s: I am smiling inside out when I write this blog =)

"My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life." (john 10:10)
" if ANYONE in Christ, He is a new creation;
the old has gone, the new has come" (2nd Corinthians 6:17)

No comments: