Sunday, December 28, 2008

Priceless investment

Phew ! after Christmas finally i could call it a break ..
Ahem finally I have some leisure time for myself
go to shopping to pampered myselves ..

.. But I spent my time most with friends and family
Priceless investment of time
This month is a good chance to meeting friends and family
and is a good chance to express how much you miss them and appreciate them
a chance to express my love and gratitude =)
Thanks to all friends in my life
I know that I am not alone
and I have something to hold on .. is you all =)
Thanks for spending time and money
Include some of my lame joke and foolish act
maybe my stupidity will add some laughter in your life
Hahaha .. but I am really slow .. we call it ritard (RETARD) in music term
I do really have a great time
I love this season of december =)

I miss my friend and lecturer in College huhuhuhu =<
esp Fern, Dee !!!!
and of course the annoying Ian ..hahahaaha


No comments: