Tuesday, December 23, 2008

IS time to let go

..................Let go is a way near to happiness .............
"Let go the balloon boy "
Everything and anything will change
some thing that I've always holding on
My thought is a mess now ..
and the sadness suddenly filled up the air ..
Sudden Despair ..
Wet beside my cheek and eyes
Why .??
I wondering why?
Why this happen
is there no other choices
or because of someone ..
I don;t know anymore ..
isn't because of the one imp in your heart
or just because you leaving just an option ..
I .... am speechless
I think is time to let go
and keep moving with my life
I think is time to let go ..
just like letting go the balloon into the sky
so that once again I would have my freedom ..
I laugh at my own stupidity ..
I want to cast down every thought ..
you'r just a shadow that passes by
it could be good that you leave
so that I could stop hoping
Is ok that you have to go away
I want my freedom .......
It's time now ..
I should smile and walk away because it is a relief ..
to let go ...

"Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go." - Herman Hesse

=)

No comments: