Monday, December 1, 2008

Seen The LIGHT

After Editing : Visual that keep playing in my mind


A girl looking at the sun's ray in a forest
the warmth of sun ray's falling on her skin
the light that she seeking for
she looking for ..the LIGHT
like a hope that she always seeking for

This is my perception ...I can feel it


This scenarios keep repeating floating in my mind
This particular imagination keep viewing in my thought ..
running across my mind ..
Keep playing in my thought
I don't know why
I just can't explain ..just stick in my mind
I searching very very very hard looking the photo that match the visual in my mind
But this is the least I could find
I just couldn't find a perfect photo that match perfectly the visual in my mind
Hence I edit the photos closely similar to the picture in my mind
I try to find out the meaning beneath ...
I wonder .. Wht's my subconscious trying to tell me

No comments: