Tuesday, December 30, 2008

shadow in every corner ..


Currently get to know that your status there..we never alone under all the busy city light .. never .. ...but hey look .. that's the road you've chosen you have to be happy no matter what .. Wherever I go .. I hope that I could see a shadow of you I'm serious .. whenever Where I go .. it reminds me ..it gives me hope but every time i get a empty hope .. i'm a liar to myself ..Have you ever had that person that you can't seem to stop thinking about...and you don't know why?
I just wish all the very best to you I will smile and wish you=) Maybe i'm just a greedy person that hope that everything wish under my expectation but thing doesn't go through what we want .. the connection would just slip away that fast time would heal everything I wish i'm a person that could never look back a person that wouldn't hold on anything back maybe i'm just being foolish .. foolish...
I wonder why .I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi to me, or even smile, because I know even if just for a second, ... I crossed your mind.....
but i'll walk away and keep moving on nicely..In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life:" it moves on". so why should I and frown and keep hoping for a emptiness ..

"It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. "

p.s: I need time to blind fold myself
i do know all these happen is meant to be

1 comment:

Chin Fern said...

This post is solemly beautiful Esther. I can't tahan your writing. All so heart-wrenching. I seriously love it! OMG.
As long we do not hold on to things, forgetting a person does not take a year. Let go.....and your world will be more beautiful.
I can't wait to see u in college Esther Tee!