Wednesday, September 23, 2009

teacher role.

Ain't need a new environment for a breakthrough ..
I really like my part-time job as a tutor, actually like a sister more than a teacher ...
Her name is Ellen ..
We chat, we eat, we paint finger nails, we talk about her future, her friend, her school, vacation, her family
she makes fun of me and I poke fun of her , share with her my future, teach her about my philosophy of life .....
tells her the thing where parents don't teach ......
and she taught me the simplest thing that I'd never taught of in life .......
When i was ill, she'll text me .... remember to drink honey lemon .....
I felt glad she told me:"you are my first tuition teacher that close with me"
my heart was like :"Awwwwwww....."
although I know to earn this extra little income ain't a necessary for me .....
but ...it's not about money value ....
It's about worthiness inside .....the happiness everytime i left her house.
although I know I am not that good at academic, but I would try my best to teach her beyond academic ...........

1 comment:

Juliana said...

good one.. keep it up!