Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Choices


The first portraiture picture I took clearly craved in my heart
and touch my heart .......
I still remember these two women which are brave told me what's their occupation are and the purpose they are there.
although the occupation where everyone's look down on
but I understand
if everyone has a choice who wants to be that .....
this reminds me of one of the parable in the bible where there was a prostitute brought in front of Jesus and everyone wants to stone her till death..but jesus ask :" who had no sins, he can accused this women till death." and everyone started to walk away. Jesus forgive what's this women did and she received God's mercy and grace.
...........So when I about to walk off
I smile and said: " God loves you"

2 comments:

Juliana said...

they're really very brave to admit their occupation. and the last words u gave them were wisely chose.

Chin Fern said...

Well written. The last sentence is beautiful. :)