Saturday, September 26, 2009

DSLR newbies !!!

Argh ...... !!
Is pretty sad that I got my 40D DSLR and I've plan what kind of shot, which angle I am going to take .......but failure.
seriously have no confidence in taking photos d la. Darn !
But seriously.. the 40D is totally a stranger to me ....seriously freaking me out !! I want my compact cam!
I know I am so desperately want a DSLR and praying hard for it .. and now I got it
Thanks for my papa and mama.
I whinge ...haih ..
I think i expected to high on myself, i thought i could just handle it but NO!!
carrying a bulky 40D and running around like crazy photographer who know nutsss about her precious DSLR ..........
ok. I need develop a new relationship with my "2nd son"
love him just like how I love my flute
It take a lot of research and practice, yea my passion made me felt stressed now. :(

2 comments:

Juliana said...

hahahhaa! u're so funny.. Hav a DSLR but feel scared to use it.. how i wish i can have one..

Unknown said...

thanks hahaha. Seriously need to start to pick up a whole new skills, angle. Manually control the lighting, the lens. pretty hard.