Monday, September 28, 2009

Expectations




Expectations.. no matter expectations from others, or self-expectations, expectations for others.
I think expectation has beaten me out. Just like a punch on the face, telling me look at reality look at myself, not that great after all....
High Expectation will totally gone and get pretty pathetic when I realized how small I am, I look at the lackness, insufficient, weakness and how desperately I need others to support me and God

This reminds me of surfing games, surfing fully depends on wave size and the wind ....there are no any technics for a surfer to predict 100% accuracy, expectations from the wave and the wind. None, what they could do it just obey, gain experienced, skilled and persistency in learning.\
After they error and mistakes, they need to learn.
Leave the past behind and lesson is the reward they got.





1 comment:

Chin Fern said...

AWESOME-AWESOME shot. :)