Thursday, May 21, 2009

unedited beauty and natural personalities

Today went for human portrait for indivudual assignment ..... so I decided to borrow agnes Canon camera for portrait .. because using panasonic Lumix is not that suitable for portrait .....
I think I am bad at human portrait .. share some here that I choose for my assignment handout ..
so some individual models for the day !! is actually fun .. that let me learn ..
Take portrait not only the face .. but to take the personality ..but i think to take human portrait I still need to learn a lot ........................
These photo is unedited yet !! .. new. fresh.
so these are the photo i've taken ................ I think .. i am not good at it ....still a lot more to learn


MUA.A preliminary learner


Awesome photographer aka great lecturer
Yoghan
Sara.
Ariff
self timer
Ferny !
Dasha
Naina
Veen Dee !!
Jeffrey
wei jin
Veen Dee
Chrissy!!

Angeline


Chao .. The shortest one is me .. haih

2 comments:

Chin Fern said...

I look horrible in this pic. hahah. Can't you post something better? Gees. LOL.

Unknown said...

i like natural smile ok . I think is nice !!