Sunday, May 17, 2009

discover the other side of my world


discover life by captured the moment ...... which I called it " reality of life"
drove around the town, I saw something that caught my attention ..
this homeless women with her four little children sharing a packet of rice ....
argh ..I get on my nerve, parked my car aside and walk towards them ......
give her a smile on my face ..she replied .....
the kids replied me with a innocent smile on their face ..
my heart soften immediately ..... hold on my tears and keep smiling at her .......
I discover the children without shoe, there was a old rugged baby carriage beside.
She was carrying a baby .. beside her was 3 others kid surround her for a mouth of rice .
at that time is already 10pm
i think there is no shelter for them .......not a man that beside her ....
I think she is tough to make a living for her kids .........
there is not enough food ...and the skies is going to rain ......
The moment I want to take a photo, she seems to become fearful and shook her head continuosly ....
so I took from a far ....
I walked off with a very long sigh................haih ........I was wondering
"is there anything I could do besides standing and watching ?"

2 comments:

Chin Fern said...

This is an awesome post. I like the text and the photo, though the quality is a bit bad.
I admire your courage and spontaneity to actually walk up to them or at least just to get down the car and give them the warmest smile.
You don't know what you can do? Let me tell you, by giving them your sincerest smile and concern, you've done something for them: it's the humanity and warmth of the society that you've showed them.
Financial wise, help only if you can, for now, it's good enough. :)

Unknown said...

thanks ....fern .. the photo quality not good meh ??