Sunday, May 3, 2009

Still alive


Disappointment .........
What's your problem man ?
Isn't I must care about some people's pride and I chose to keep silence
but I really could not understand
"irresponsible " is the word I for you !
"Immature" is the word we used as a excuses for you .....
No call back phone call, no reply sms ...we wonder are you still alive man
Sometimes i really wonder, for a 10years plus friendship, should we deserve this ..
Or you felt sorry we as your friends .....
I felt really discourage and helpless .....
ok "tell me what do you want? " .. You are just like the midst of air . Poot... Disappear
I guess maybe you'r in a hard circumstances ...maybe you don't felt like talking to me ..
but you could talk to anyone of us ....at least we know you are fine, man ..
Do you know why we call every week? not because you need to be there ..
but we want you to be there, man .....what's this youth meant for you?
and what's God mean for you .............

No comments: