Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Favouriteeee T stirr up something





Paul Frank always is my favourite. I like monkeys =)
the monkey character which don't have a body ....just a big big head. look, he got a body today ..
Everytime when I look at this monyet, I would think of ..
Grace and Joanne .... Because we all love paul frank monyet ......
They were my best friend last time ....
because of something happen .. a big mistakes, a big regret ..we all lost contact. totally.
i hope they are doing fine right now ..and Joanne birthday is coming soon .. on the 16th of this month, i still remember the 10 digits number although the number no longer valid anymore ........yet still her hp number still in my hp contact list, I just can't totally lose .....I would still send a birthday greeting sms on the 16th of may every year .. I''ve always hope there would be someone to answer the call and sms ........
I miss those time .........the memory still in my mind ...I'll keep continue pray for you ....
if I ever have a chance to met her again .... I would say ............
"I miss you, my friend"


"Once upon a time .............."

No comments: