Friday, May 22, 2009

falling into

today I should be in other places except college
but i got a call from group member and he ask me to go back for radio recording thingy
hence hang out in college for a little while ..
and seeing something unexpected .......
and seriously i was shouting my lungs out .......
isn't some kind of game I am into . call "coincidence " game
for goodness sake leave me alone ......
don't stirred up my emotion
i could be much better
i really find no reason to make an excuse or explain for all these ...




2 comments:

dee said...

shout all of it out la. so what? you are not falling into, your're actually in the game that u fell in long time ago without you noticing. Its hard to let go, but accept the face that u have to. suck it up.

dont expect you to give up now, but time will heal. time will. take care beb.

dee

Unknown said...

yea !! you know me so well babe !! I am into just .. all this while I just put it aside ...and make the game a pause .... Thanks babe ..

time will heal ..I know what should I do at this moment ..
thanks for your support ..