Friday, March 20, 2009

Shoot for the moon

The passion that I would never want to live without !!
now my portuguese flute tutor he said he would be living soon ........... haih ...
and he offer me to teach his flute student in the music school and some student in Up Lands Woot !! Woot !!
Oops !! of course i didn't direct answer yes !!
I said " Give me some time to consider about it, is a big thing Mr.Fernando "
Yeah ! become a professional flute tutor is what I've ever dream for
but is just I did not expect it come so fast ....................
so how !! how should I decide !!
should I just shoot for the moon ? should I ..
i know this could be a good chance for me to learn and improvise my flute technic and the whole music thingy !!
I am so struggling ....
i want to shoot for the moon, am I well prepared ?
I know if I said yes, I have to totally devote whole heartedly and commit into the whole music thing ..
I know I just can't live without the whole musical thingy, but I did not expect it come right
Boom !! so fast !!
one step at a time ??

1 comment:

Chin Fern said...

Just Bloody go for it. It's your passion my dear. With your gifted talent, I'm sure you will pick up the task easily with some effort and enjoy the fruits at the end of the day to the max! =D