Sunday, March 1, 2009

I need a PLan which make my day hader

Feb expenses .. see the pie chart, we call it "Live pizza"
I divided my expenses into few categories and I use endless hour to count
March BUDGETTIE !!!



I think is time for me to be responsible to money ..
hence, I took a very long time to count last month expenses
and this coming month " Financial Budget"
Haih, is a shame that I don't have any cents of saving for the past year
It really give me a hard time to budget my money .. first time in my life
and I have decided I won't take any money from my mom even I am poor like a beggar !!
For my Own sake !! because for the past few month this year I still spending like nobody business!

now I know how costly to raise a child man !!! Thanks for where I was born
what if next time my career don't support me thousand plus a month ...
how I survive
now I have 500 for 24 days, i wonder isn't enough ????
500 ?? it already cut to half compare to last time ...
I wonder what if next time i will go overseas .. or not staying at home
would I survive !!
now I have to buckle up !! live in " poverty " !!
So I think I have to determine now !! i MEANT IT !!!
I ask my mum don't give me a cent if I suffering in hunger !!
I just want to stick to my plan and my goals !!
GOGOGO !!
go away temptation !!!
I don't want to be slave of $$$$$
I want to be the master of $$$$$ ..
The game start now !!!

=)

No comments: