Tuesday, March 10, 2009

depart, apart, together again



I keep rushing in and out the airport these couples of month, of course I am not the traveler !!
last week would be the 5th times to air port !! Woohoo
Why people is just like fast forward their life, so fast, flip to a new chapter of life
erm let me count ......
Kim, someone, Joel, Jonathan, Lee Mun, Duckiii Su Yuan, Hana.
I've learn to immune myself not to felt sad when someone apart from me
I should be happy, because they are pursuing and writing a whole new chapter for themselves
and I am exploring mine too, until the day we meet, we would have a lot a lot a lot of thoughts that we kept and share the tears and joy.
When someone left , I realized how much I've miss them
When someone left , I started to miss those moment we've spend together and the I felt like want to chase back the time we've miss.
When someone left, I would started to think how could I trace back the feelings
When someone left, I start to rethink, how much have I've offer myself? not much. that's what I could answer.
after they left, I started to learn to embrace and appreciate ..........................
anyway, Thanks for craving a footstep in my lifetime that I would want to give thanks the most =)

We're meant to lose the people we love. How else would we know how important they are to us?I

No comments: