Tuesday, March 17, 2009

long break come back


Just came back from the busiest city located in Malaysia, i realized that the fast pace every one follow. Among the crowded, lack of something on their face, guess? I'm quite enjoying spotting people, people which have different colour, different background heading to the same destination with different purpose. I would like fast pace life in there, the fast pace just making me just like want to follow the step so that I won't left behind.
When I came back, Notice that the leisure life people live in an island, Penang. Yet still I noticed that I've so much thing to do to pursuit the thing that I am now started to chasing. Yet still my life still good. Have to learn how to expect less and just free to be me.
Guilt and past mistakes would draw me backward, but I still need to learn how to push it away.
I need to learn how to say "NO " when the word "GIVE UP " or lame excuses just pop out in my mind, no matter to the band, church, college, character striving, healthy life, social.
what I could do is just simple "Cherish every moment" ........nothing could be better than this


The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

No comments: