Monday, March 9, 2009

The band, I am back with different hope

These few days went back to band although I don't really know all from Brass to percussion or the formation thing, i am learning and try my best to offer what I could. striving !!!
No matter what we all know we ain't going to stay long,
Isn't as a return for my past mistake, or to create another history for the band again
i am not sure about that..??
but i do know that, although once again I gotta exposed under the sun and the radiant nearly killing me !! I do know that that's what I love to do, I am happy and looking forward to coach them everyday under the sun, i think that's my passion !! it just simple as that ..
kinda hard for me to be a good "elderly senior" .. I don't know..
but i do know that " passion " is what draws me back ..
and PCGHS marching band is what I've hold on
although everyday woke up at 7:00am go back at 3:00pm and have to shout, planning what's the next step, and what's the best, effective skills for them ...and have to dragged my tired body back, felt strengthless, tired ..
but i found it I am super duper enjoy and commit in the field !!
because that's what I love it !!
no matter what I won't give up !!!! not a chance to say no !!

No comments: