Monday, October 20, 2008

TRAGIC agaiin

Yesterday was posting about timing

addition by my own words

" A TIME TO BANG My CAR "

it was 8:50am
today just hit a Motorcyclist in a junction where she wanted to turn in
and I was headed front
just flip of second, "BANG "
the girl fell infront of my eye sight
I was Stunt and uttered with my mouth open widely
no blood shed ..Thank God.
just pity my car INJURED BADLY !!! damn
Tuduh !!!
My mind was totally blank off ! what to do .. no body there to guild you
after she was gone ..
Suddenly awake, tears shed beside my cheek
I felt so helpless and fear
digging my mind, picking up the pieces of memory that scattered behind my fear
Felt sorry for my parents once again have to clean the shit and bear the consequences
every was fine right now

thanks to the responsible police man ....an Indian Sarjan
I could see him, a wholehearted man was accomplish his work
He changes my perspective towards a police
not totally but at least he is different among all ..
and one funny thing ..
the first police I met still using the two finger, the second finger pocking at the keyboard whike he filled in my details .
make me want to laugh muahahahaha
you should take a look next time when get a chance to the police station ..
hahaha .. and My Bahasa Malaysia is so poor, I can't wrote my report in a proper sentences a lot of Spelling mistake plus while the MALAY police using BM asking me, the language i was using is call "rojak language " ...

No comments: