Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Loving it !!


This week I'm doing nothing hahaha ..
Great . Slack OFF duh ~~Aiks ..
this is not a good sign .. right *Hmmm *

But But there will be something to pull you back
of course something that you really indulge IN ~
YOUR PASSIONATE
doing something like totally like ..
" WOo !! I'M LOVING IT "

it don't have to be something POPULAR ~~
or stuff that make you feel
GREAT ! BIG !
Frankly, its simple ..
right ~~ it could be our dream.. your passion :)
or just simple..
Just get into something that make u feel like YOURSELF

This passion would not stop by fear ~~
or the stupid critics that will make you back off
that endless enthusiasm In US !!
"Woo .. I won't stop or hesitate doing it !! I just want to hold on !! "
( Sound wrong make it clean ok !! )

erm .. I should think what make's me feel really really into it !
something that I wouldn't say no or make me slack off .
i'll think about it =)

No comments: