Thursday, October 9, 2008

looking the mirror... ask him



looking into the mirror, asking the image inside ....
" DO I REALLY KNOW YOU???? "





"just be yourself , just be who you are "
I always heard that and craved that in my mind .......

but ............. who am I ??
how to search for "me"
wonder how to be "me"
searching, finding for ESTHER TEE
asking myself
hahahahaha .....................
funny, pathetic ....................................

trying hard to find "me", the real me
trying hard to become "me"
but why wandered for so long and haven't get the answer yet
hahahaha ....................................
i dunno who i am
sometime, I need somebody to reassure and tell me who I am?
seriously, searching hardly just wonder the answer ..............
" WHO AM I !!!!!!!!???????????????????"


finally I get the answer ..........................................





" LIFE ISN'T ABOUT FINDING YOURSELF,
LIFE IS ABOUT CREATING YOURSELF "

life is about creating, transforming yourself
life is about how "me" creating MY own IMAGE
transforming to become
the image that GOD has GIVEN to US
don't be a fool like me .......



No comments: