Thursday, October 16, 2008

Overwhelmed ...I need a rest

Sneeze ........sneeze ..... caught a flu AGAIN .. Ahem Ahem ..
haih .everytime during critical moment I will fall sick ...

Busy ... Busy ... laid in front

started to force myself to follow the schedule and list to do everyday
just finish my Film assignment ...
because no cooperation within the group
individual just do our own part ..
sorry .. lost of focus neglected team work
A feeling of fulfillment when I knew that
in my life ..
I started to put affort in all the common thing
although it was tiring ..
but have you ever try put the very best of you to accomplish task
and although not as good as others
but when we look back
is the PROCESS .. the road that you've been through ..
PHEW !!! take a breath and take a break
CONTINUE to STRIVE for our PASSION and GROWTH
try our very best, God will do the rest ..


Quote of the day means to me a lot ..
"Shoot for the moon.
Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars "

No comments: