Wednesday, October 22, 2008

That's was me and This is me

I was on the wide road
I WAS
I WAS hiding who am I
I WAS hiding who I want to be
I WAS afraid of anyone who could read me
I WAS afraid to be neglected
I WAS afraid to LOSE
I WAS afraid to LOVE
I WAS afraid to TRUST
I WAS afraid to accept the real me
I WAS afraid the eyesight of others do not fall on me
I WAS a attention seeker
I WAS afraid to take any critic
I WAS blaming GOD for creating me .. (sorry not anymore) ..
I WAS blaming my sisters' existance in my life
I WAS blaming my parents for their are not perfect parents
I WAS a person who won't trust friendship
I WAS a person who hates the black side of herself
I WAS a person who HATE "MYSELF "
I WAS thinking the real me is so embarrassing and disgusting
THAT'S WAS ME!

I am in the NARROW road
NO turning BAck




hahaha .. I WAS ... I WAS ..so pathetic last time ..
not saying that I'm perfect right now ..
but as time passed by, and many things that I've been through
I know ..
that
I'm SPECiAL ..
I'm BELOVED
I'm BLEESED one
I'm REDEEMed
I'm SAVEd
I Love "ME " no matter how ugly i'm
how Imperfect I'm because God love ugly
because everyone in this world has a purpose to live
A purpose to APPRECIATE
A purpose to EMBRACE every moment
A purpose to GLORIFY God
A purpose to LIVE
A purpose to LOVE

NO more HIDING who I WANNA BE
"THIS IS REAL THIS IS ME !! "


" I do not conside myself YET to have taken hold it.
BUT one thing I do :
FORGETTING what IS BENIHD
n STRAINING TOWARD what is AHEAD"
(PHIL 3:13)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bravo!