Friday, May 21, 2010

Some say love.

THE ROSE kept replaying in my Ipod.
the lyrics really makes me pondering, what's the meaning that hidden in the metaphor.
It's just plainly beautiful written what's love and the fear within us.
Slowly ponder, what's love really meant for you?
It's greater than I could ever imagine, every thought, every act, reason behind every philosophy, core of every principles.
Just like what's keep us alive.
I do think that love for me sometimes it's a hunger, which I kept looking for love, waiting beloved and to be treasure by friends, family. however I am the one who fear to love, I fear that giving love will become a razor will cause me to bleed. It's the heart afraid of breaking, no wonder I never ever learn to dance and rejoice. I fear that love will fails me by giving.
The seeds are you and me. The sun is the Creator.
It's ok to lose yourself.
Never lose hope and never lose faith.
The seeds it will turn into the rose when's that's season of Spring.

No comments: