Monday, May 24, 2010

move on

when you felt discouraged, esp when you'd fails yourself.
Seriously, I've lose the courage to move on. just run.
it's a hard circumstances that you have go on, steps across
I don't know where do I stand anymore, I stand a little bit lost. I felt like seriously want to run away, give up, that's it. It's awful, everything just doesn't seems good, you don't feels like doing anything, totally self-rejection.
but seriously, when you keeps struggling in the pit, you can't think the way to carry on,
totally lose your steps, hold back yourself, you don't know yourself any anymore.
And the truth is none of us deep down inside want to give up, what are you going to do?

Stay out, find solitude, pray, just move on. Hold on to your hope.
This road that I'm taking twists and turns
My life my chance turning dreams into reality
Down this path faced with many things
Sometimes I feel like giving up and turn away

Can't seem to go on
And I've been thru' this before
Now where am I? Where do I stand?
A little lost here
But I'll remember
All those times you've bought me through
I'll move on I'll go on
Lord I will take your hand
And you will guide me along
Survive thru' this storm
So I say come what may
I'll hold on to my hope
Yes I will walk down this road
And my passion drive will lead
me on
Take a step at a time it's alright
Even through this rain

I want to smile again

No comments: