Monday, May 10, 2010

mama's day

"妈妈一个人做很辛苦, 有人帮他就不会辛苦咯 !"
A simple phrase that come outs from a 6 years old kids.
Seriously, this phrase strikes into my heart with a voice of immediacy and I could feel a rush inside.
I could say all the while I am a mama's girl. Every kid have a role parents that they want to learn from. I could said I am a mama's girl I want to imitate my mums, follow her toughness yet a lovely thoughtful women. She never whined how tired she has been working hard, or how much she has sarcrifice. she did it soundlessly.
I could see, every tears, every sacrifices. As time goes by, I still remember I was once a rebellious child before, always blame on my family, just asking them gives me more.
but as I grown up, I could said, family to me now it's important, last time i think "family" this word a bit vague for me when I was blind, I couldn't see any love lives within.
there's no perfect family, but Love is keep on giving, giving, giving from the willingness of a heart.

No comments: