Wednesday, May 19, 2010

active love


To be honest I am not a loving person.
I've always waits to be a love receivers, I am the seeker by sitting and waiting it too fall
I could say, I was foolish.
today, I deeply realized that by giving love, it's a way to love and beloved.
You ain't gonna wait for love to fall from the skies and you'll received it. that's ain't gonna happened.
Except for God's love. It's a gift. Have you received?
Only you have to received only you'll understand what's love really means.
Only you received only you'll know what is means by "giving love, love others"
many people including myself always fear to love, because you'll fear that others might disappoint you, however that's no fear in love you don't expect. Although you might get hurt when you love and you give, but seriously " so what? ". love isn't a deal, isn't it ?

No comments: