Sunday, November 22, 2009

..........................................................................................................................




just took a long warm bath ..............
.......... At least try to recompose myself while taking the extra minutes of warmness inside ........warmth the coldness of heart
haih ....................look at the mirror suddenly I felt that I don't recognize the person inside
what should she do now .........
What else she could do to fix everything at least for this moment ............
Should she just give up on herself, "let her be that way, BTW she never ever learn "
or make it a better ? Like what she always wanted to do ... but everytime stumble again and again
Does she has the courage or just fred and push it away .......................
would she be fine .........................?
" I don't know "
I don't even know you anymore "

No comments: