Wednesday, November 4, 2009

bad dieeyyyy

awhen you felt something bad gonna happen once you woke up,
it's a bad sign call you not to step out from the house something gonna happen !!!!
here's my bad day, seriously bad...

1. I forgot to bring something which I need to drink every day.
2. bad hair day
3. My student said she want to stop because its nov .. so i'm jobless for now.
5. Had a really salty salty salty salty spagetthi lunch
6. rushing to print my assignment brochure, once step out, heavy rain pour down
7. late to fetch my sis, which make her wait and get mad at me
8. rushing for piano lesson, the tutor cancel it without any consent.
9. no luck for empty parking slot, just park at whatever space
10.went to gurney which I noticed i don't have any small notes after withdraw money, I need to pay for the carpark
11. purposely went down to MPH bought a mag get the small changes and guess what !!!!
I've lost my parking ticket !!!!!! need to pay RM 20 for the 15 mins !!!!
12. don't know what the shite happen to my HP, the memory card can't read the damn data inside.. which I just bought a week ago.
13. go shopping for shoe !!! don't have what i am looking for!
14. Tonight broadband keep disconnecting !!!


so now I am sitting don't do anything, just waiting for the sky to fall down

No comments: