Thursday, November 26, 2009

precious phone lost

These few days seriously having a really hard time, no matter struggling with myself or under hard circumstances ....just simply haih and today another very very bad day
Today I've just lost my lovely phone seriously .....
of course I am so sad ... I just bought less than a month and I planned to use for another 5 years
and this phone really meant a lot a lot for me ........seriously.
and I've lost this phone which dissappointed my mom once again
that I am not being thoughtful and take good care of the things that she given to me
do you know my mum given me a better handphone instead she is using a very very old one.
the message where my mom just send last night, my 5 years contact list ....
And surprising after all the analysis..there is no careless mistakes ..
not that I lost it ......... But suspended someone in the class stolen it ...........
who will do this to me ............. I seriously haih .................
I am not ok at all ............ totally devastating ...........

No comments: