Saturday, November 14, 2009

past emotional

after my emotional over
i felt like I need to talk about it
actually these couples of days, I am so upset about the photography thing .....
The photos i took is totally horrible and millions of swearing after you screen it.
Seriously, i can't take this because everything must start from zero using an advanced camera.
seriously, I was so so so upset. totally lose interest. I lose confidence. totally puffff ... like sliding down the mountain.
do you understand the feeling when you got the picture in your mind,you visual before you take
but it turn out it wasn't ............it wasn't what I want .......... it wasn't!!
you have the bloody image in your mind .........but because of the settting and the lightning you just so many thing to take care of..... instead of just like compact cam just angle.
. and photograph it takes the second time it would be nice again. that's what i think, you lose the moment.
can you imagine that I doubted myself so much so much, I blame myself so much so much. feeling like giving up seriously...

1 comment:

Juliana said...

slowly esther.. rome is not built in a day, photographic skills cant be learnt in a day too! take ur time, u're still young. learn from the mistakes. practice more. One day u'll be a professional photographer!