Monday, June 15, 2009

LIVE ON

I love my life, my view from a colorful way of life.

I realized it is important to catch up with the person that I care in my life
Instead of shallow talks and jokes, but with something from in-depth
we gotta hold on each other, protecting, encouraging.
friendship is beyond than just socializing and meeting up.
even is just a simple caring text messages, or a simple miss call
a real is a friend that touch my heart and make me feel the importance of existing in their life.

current mood: LIVE ON !

things to do: buck up with my academic radio show, copywriting. Get enough sleep. exercise more.

P.s: thanks to joy, joshua, jack, adrian, joel, Joseph, Agnes, chee dai, mong hui, WF, veen dee, fern, Phey Phey, Shu Ling, Gaik, Brancy, Inn teng, Sin Yee, CY.

1 comment:

Chin Fern said...

The colour of the photo is awesome. and oh gosh why do u always take awesome photos. =SSSS