Sunday, June 21, 2009

busy.. buzzzy

In any circumstances.....it would survive


A very very busy week had passed, all the important event has finally call it an end..
I was really exhausted for the past two days .......
tiredness and sleep deprived nearly choke my life
I am not a person who live for work and task, that's why will cause me breathless ...
which am picking up my shattered pieces of life ...

"I hope everything is well-organized and I hope I am really to take every challenges ..
when taking every chances, remember not to lose myself and a courage to step ahead,
remember values of life and who is in control.."

Iremember one of my friend told me :
"Do what you think is you have and must do
do not fear, be courage, take the first step and all the door will be open .
leave behind the strange voices would lead you astray,
which obstruct you from taking the first steps
by the way
is me have to take responsibility for My life for what I've done and what I've decide
not to please others but to please the one who is in control ...





No comments: