Saturday, June 27, 2009

get rid rubbish thought

This couples of days, my thought kinda like a unfix puzzle ......
Deprived from sleep, rest, exercise ..... cause me to caught a flu.
Lots of rubbish in my mind which I hardly get rid of it ..
Easily to get frus and keep whining .......procrastinate, undone thing.
I was thinking maybe I should get a way, find a serenade place to reinstall my thought and my mood.
Somehow I need some quiet time staying alone.. without any mind distraction and mood swing.
Somehow, have you ever thought you don't really know yourself anymore ..or this person that you see infront of the mirror has changed ..? or still remain the same ......? Do really know the mask that you wearing... do you like it, do you enjoy it ? I could tell you I'm not. How I wish everyone could be authentic from they are ....inside out ..

"who am I" ........ the answer is uncertain and non-absolute ......

No comments: