Thursday, June 18, 2009

Deep Shite happened !!

I won't blame why this happen to me ............
but I wonder what should I do now ???
I am really in deep shite right now .....not only right now and just now ...
Can you imagine that you forgot to bring your purse would cause such a big deep shite
can you imagine that you got caught by police ..
because I did something that against the traffic lawand police car chased after me ..............
and I don't even know that turning was actually wrong ........... I am .. haih .....
and the you know what .........
You are without driving license and IC ?????
what!!! The police suspected you are a car stealer and a non-malaysian !!!!
and I know I got to to go traffic's court !!!!!!!! My dad said it might cause thousand plus !!!!!
so am I in deep shite right now ..
yea !!!!!
seriously deep shite !!!!! what can I do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is scariest experiences in my life ......................I bet you is really ........
troubles me right now right now ...............
which I hope everything would be fine ....... without bothering my parents once again

No comments: