Thursday, February 28, 2008

everybody needs money $$$

Today is my mum birthday. maybe i will go and buy some card or cake.
not in the plan yet. because i am poor. you know when u started college life
u need $, although my money is RM 100 per week exclude fuel.
and these are the thing i plan to buy it at the end of the year :
Ipod touch RM1600
SONY PSP RM800
Highlight hair RM200
ESP WAtch RM 400

= Rm 3000
haiz . although in my own principle that money does not come first, but without money, i'll die.
reality of life is always mean.but think of my listed item, all are unnecessaries. so, maybe i won't buy it, it such a waste to use my own money to buy unnecessaries, ok i'll urge my parents, haha.
for birthday present, christmas present, and CNY present. Crazy, i was just joking. I know that money does not come easily. To earn a dollar is not easy.although i never work before. but last sunday, my mum talk to me, she said use your money wisely and not to be wasteful.
Actually my parents are very wise when they spend money, they didn't spent on wasteful item.
but 1 thing they give us to spent, maybe because during their childhood, they know how it feels when in poor situation.So, if a Nike Shoe me and my sister want to buy my mum would buy it.
But if my mum want to buy it, she won't spent. Sometime, i really feel like guilty, especially when I go CB(coffee bean), because i spent a lot on that sometimes everyday or four times a week.
haih, i must quit my bad habit,quit spending wastefully.
I want High Quality, Low Cost.

No comments: