Saturday, February 23, 2008

ALIVE ..

today get back to my previous high school ..
u know what .. i woke up late .. damn it ..
and the freshman(girl) this year ..quite good .
and yea .. my back just went back to Indonesia this morning ..
and i have to help to do the house chores .. help my mummy
actually i like to do house chores ,i was just lazy because i have maid since i was small
so, tomorrow have to wash my car myself ..iron my own shirt, clean up my dog's shit and pee .
desperately want to watch jumper
last week , i had watch 'the eyes' 'meet the spartans' 'vantage point' 'step up 2' ..
argh, sick of cinema already i'm not going to watch movie anything
go watch movie until i want to puke already ..
haiz ..when i got back home this afternoon
many thought come into my mind, about me and my family and friends
actually how much did i devoted for my family and friends
maybe because of me, my own self-centered behaviour
so is quite tough for me to reach out or get a best friend.
have another 5 marks presentation about advertising on tuesday,
and i was paired with Fergie .. yeah .. new partner
i was kind of miss Veen Dee , she went back to Alor Setar yesterday.
and you know what , i always stick with her everyday on weekday from day to night.
she is one of mine goodfriends, although we just know each other about a month ago.
she is really a kind person, i have learn a lot from her. she is cool.
and today, He spoke to me a lot .. thanks.
u know actually this week, i really have quite a tough time, hard circumstances around me.
because especially, I was trying to hide my thought, and do not want to plan anything,
or care any stuff.
But now i know i have to. Is time, I have to bring out the courage to face and solve my own prob
I have to concern my academic and my relationship with Him and relationship between my friend and family. I have to deal with it ..
YEAH !! be ENERGETIC, with STRENGTH and BRAVE ..
fill my heart with His word evey day.
GIVE THANKS.. I'M ALIVE AGAIN.START MY OWN GENESIS WEEK ..

No comments: