Monday, January 14, 2008

boredom ..

today .. i am now sitting in coffee beans , watching at the sea and the sky and start writing my mails ...is quite fun hanging out with mass com friends .. they are really funny ..
and i was like shut off and as mentioned not 'friendly' ..and i start to think hard .. is mass communication really suitable for me .. still in a struggling process ..because i really a quite boring person ... i really do not know ... i will pray hard and ask God to strengthen me .. give me wisdom to communicate with others ..sometimes i really like my friends around me like teasing each other ,talking crap ..i will really have to start pray for my EQ ..seems like my EQ is totally O...
what to do ??
just learn .. but in the process really tough ..very tough ..but I know who are my strength ..i still walking on the road ..but seems like my road now are full with circumstances and trial ..
but there is always a light ... He will make a way ..

1 comment:

Name: Juanita said...

wxhey gal. miss me? *ahem* so... you seems... LOVE your lifestyle now right?? I'M SO IN LOVE V MY LIFESTYLE NOW! Lol. =]