Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hectic ... schedule ..argh ..

Today have a new assignment for IMC ..and the presentation is on Valentine's day ..
and an essays '' the meaning of maturity '' ... deadline is next tuesday
and malaysian studies assignment ..
and i have exam on this coming thursday and friday ..
Malaysian studies , IMC , Referencing and Writing ...i have to study for all these subject ..
so .. i devotion this morning .. which in my previous blog .. the devotion article really impressed me .He knows my worries , my thought .. (of course , he cares ) thanks .. i really under depression ..
i thought college life was quite relaxed and have our own time more than academic works .
I was absolutely wrong ... i need to deal with it .. and improvise my studies skill and improve my english as well ... yea .. English .. i just got my essay's sheet back - '' the meaning of love '' .. i didn't what i wrote actually .. and Mr.Mark said is was quite good .. huh ?? what .. i really worry .. the coming '' writing and referencing '' exam .. will i do it well ?? ..
this is my 1st semester i do not want to fail the sub .. oh .. Lord ..
and what is the reason i am so worry ? because i being so lazy for the pass few weeks .. regretted .. >.< ...
By the way , i want to work harder .... let go my bad habits .. GO GO !!! erm .. i do not have any choice right ? okay .. fine .. seek for His Kingdom ... not for my own Kingdom ..
AZA AZA !!!!
tomorrow is holiday but i have to stay at home and study of course ....

No comments: