Sunday, January 20, 2008

I am a Pharisee ..

harlo .. its 12:11 a.m. on sunday morning ...i was quite hectic and tired today ..
ok my title .. Pharisee actually written in the bible they are the people who knows everything so well in the bible .. but the words are not living in their heart ..they were pretender .. they were self-righteous people ..
i am too tired and frustrated today ... have 4 hours malaysian studies sub .. and today is sat .. everywhere are congested .. argh . really piss me off . because i was running out of time .. i have to go back and have my lunch and get my flute for master's class today (2:00 pm) .. GOSH ! i just reached home at 1:30 pm ..
and attended master's class are good .. i just paid RM 25 for the class ..and the lecturer are good and professional .. i had learn a lot .. esp flute basic technique... haiz .. i didn't play my flute for a decade .. extremely bad sound produced .. i have to practice my flute from basic technique and breathing and even scales .. i have to do that because practice makes perfect .. i really like to play flute ..
i have done many wrong things today .. included my thoughts were something wrong ..
maybe this week is a really hectic week for me .. i totally didn't have time to breath .and meditate myself .. have some peaceful moment and quiet time ..
i hope that next week .. i wil start organize my timetable and arrange the priority in life .. start to draw close ..
really need to sleep now .. erm ..ZzzZzz ..

No comments: