Sunday, January 13, 2008

radiant certainty

Radiant Certainty is a phrase William Barclay uses to describe the attitude of Jesus at the Last Supper .....http://www.purposedrivenlife.com/devarchive.aspx?ARCHIVEID=2522
actually God is really amazing God ..everything happen for a great reason ..
actually this hyperlink from the devotion previous day ..
I just check it out TODAY ..
and today actually quite a worse day for me ..i have an assignment with Dicky , Ian , Ariff , Chris and Fern ...
i was almost late for the malaysian studies class today .. and I got to sit at the place where not quite comfortable .. because i have to lift up my head and copy notes ..
luckily .. the class was dismissed earlier ...
after i came back .. i was moody and lazy to do anything ... and my sis went out ..damn lazy ..
online .. chatting , checking for my fulled mails ....... watch ''secret'
BUT you know.. when i was tired walking in His way ...He always be the one draw be near to Him..
Thank you , FATHER .. today after listen His word .. spoken through Deacon Lilian ..
i Know the holy spirit start to work upon me .. THE ETERNAL LIFE ..the Crown .. is the purpose and the aim for my life ....i have to be a reflector .. reflect His love to others ..
everyday is not a COINCIDENT ...So .. I"M ALIVE AGAIN .. >@<..
I must choose to praise and woriship God every day, no matter what the circumstances of your life. Developing a radiant certainty in God begins with simple steps of faith and obedience.
i miss my mum and sis so much .. without them my house is like soundless . Luckily my elder sis are here .. Oops .. so late have to sleep alredy .. Good night

No comments: