Friday, December 25, 2009

relief relief

bbig relief !!! Thank God I've passed my web wheeee ....... finally done with Html..css no more nightmares.
i actually did not expected it to pass and It's like "B" never ever expected that happen to any of the computer, IT thing !!!!!!!!
because I don't really hand in all my assignment and the assignments that I handed up it's not on time, like really like super duper uber late!!!
however the subject that expected to get a flying colours, did not. desktop publihsing, design all the brochure, newsletter, posters which I think compare to web I put more effort. but it let me down !!
never mind. at least I got a relieved now ... sighh ...
Thanks to Veen dee and fern helping me out in of the web assignments. The final group projects which we do while the day before bangkok, during bangkok still rushing assignments, after bangkok !!!
and they keep scolding me :" I tell you est, you better not to retake web that's whole lot of shite to do, sent now !!!! "

No comments: