Sunday, December 27, 2009

conclude 2009

sometimes seriously I should just have to let it go ...
no matter what ...
these few days keep reflecting about 2009, the past. The past me. and who I gotta be in 2010.
Sometimes we keep holding on instead of let it go....it's because of our own expectation... the hope that we keep holding. a false one. no matter the past, the future expectation which seems like not right, it's within a choices.
I think I am a person who withhold something and keep give excuses and the reason why I should not let go instead of just letting go".
let go without regret and change another perspective we would realized....
yea that's breakthrough..... let it go it's a time to move on.


P.s :to conclude everything in 2009, in one sentences.
I get to know myself more than 2008, I finally get to know who am I.

No comments: