Friday, December 18, 2009

rearrange

now sitting infront of my laptop with a lot of trash and mess around me .which I have no idea should I throw or keep it...
Because this couples of days don't have car ..no car is like laming a leg, seriously, esp need to prepare for christmas..
so .... "room cleaning " !!! and it's the end of the year..
grab the chance to throw the old ones !!
aww ..while keeping my staff I saw all those wishes boxes full of wishes cards, new year, farewell from school, Birthday, friendship card. haih .. think of some of the name written under which are the friends that I've lost contact with and their faces suddenly scan through while I am reading through. haih .. not only that, and look back my art's class drawing and the tools ...from crayon to color"buncho" .. and water color... then pencil sketches ...wow it has been like 8 years I've learn art. since primary 1 until form 3. haih .... what a waste ...I don't remember the skills anymore. but look at my drawing, seriously perks up my childhood memories while I was like so concentrate.
and last time I which my ambition was to become a fashion designer...
I even kept the fashion sketches. that's the only page of sketch that I don't want to tear it off.
and put on a smile on my face while I flip through pages by pages.
yea the anger part .. I saw the lost phone.. warranty and the new charger, headset, boxes.. haih
seriously clean your room you'll in dwell in your memories .. and I could see myself how much I''ve grown up....

2 comments:

Juliana said...

U've found ur lost phone?? Which one? The one u lost recently?

Unknown said...

no i didn't found ........!
the box i mean ..........sad nia ..