Tuesday, August 4, 2009

incompetence est ........

finally I have the courage to face and blog about it today ........
yesterday was my first day of work with some company as a receptionist..
yea I strongly trust that when you got a high paid and less working hour.. .....the stress and workload that you bear would be more heavier ... nothing come easily that's what I'd realized ...
erm ... the problem that I'm facing is not about the workload actually is just ....... my problem ..
I realized that sometimes you think that you could handle it well or manage the task well ..
but turns out panic and frustration would just ruin me ........ I blame myself such an incompetence person, kinda so blonde and retarded................basically is not a easy job either, is about order procedure and payment ....that's why I gotta handle with tons of money ....... and no mistake is allow ..... so I'm a person which so clumsy and having seriously " fast shorten memory" illness ..... I will become " kalam kabut" ........
haih haih haih ... never mind i think is a good way to change my behaviour or handing task ..
everything happens for a reason right ... the reason is that this job would carry me to the other level of life .....which makes me learn that in a working world is not just about being yourself, but is about transformation .....make you grow to become a more though and capable person
yesterday was the first day, today would be the second day ......
wish me luck and praying hard for me .................

1 comment:

Juliana said...

so now u understand how hard is it to earn money in the REAL world.. but i'd rather work than doing homework.